- Special Counsel
- Over 30 years’ experience in general practice
- Member of the Law Society of Queensland
- The 2017 Doyles Guide listed Carew Lawyers as a leading law firm in our key areas of law
Nick has over 30 years’ experience in general practice as a legal practitioner, 20 years of which as principal of his own firm. He brings a strategic, practical and commercial approach to resolving disputes.
Nick has now joined our team as Special Counsel, and works in the following areas of the law:
- Commercial Litigation in the Queensland and Federal Courts
- Family Law (divorce, child related matters and property settlement)
- Leasing and Corporate/Commercial
- Wills and Estates (Probate and TFM applications to the Court)
- Criminal Law
- Insolvency and Bankruptcy
- Personal Injuries
- Dispute Resolution
- 20 years’ experience as principal of his own law firm
- Experience in Federal Courts
Memberships & Admissions
- Admitted to the Supreme Court of Queensland in 1982.
- Member of Law Society of Queensland.