- Senior practitioner with over 15 years of post-admission experience
- Extensive experience working with compensation claim matters
- Member of the Law Society of Queensland
- The 2017 Doyles Guide listed Carew Lawyers as a leading law firm in our key areas of law
Michael is a senior practitioner of the compensation team based in Rostron Carlyle Rojas’ Brisbane office. He has had over 15 years of post-admission experience, which includes substantial compensation claim experience, specialising in WorkCover, PIPA and motor vehicle accident claims. He has great empathy for claimants and he fights to obtain their just entitlements.
Previously he was a barrister and has worked at some of Brisbane’s and Townsville’s boutique firms practicing in litigation and dispute resolution.
Michael is an experienced lawyer who approaches each matter with confidence, determination and understanding.
- Completed Barristers Board Examination in 2003.
- Completed Practice Training Course, Bar Practice Centre in 2002.
Membership & Admissions
- Legal Practitioner of the Supreme Court of Queensland.
- Law Society of Queensland.
- Director of a charitable foundation, Stand Tall for PTS.