- Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of Business (Management) degrees from Queensland University of Technology.
- Former President and Secretary of MultiLink Community Services Inc.
- Greg prides himself on providing professional and timely service to his clients.
Greg holds Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of Business (Management) degrees from the Queensland University of Technology, and a Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice from the College of Law. Greg is undertaking his Masters in Law (Health Law) at the Queensland University of Technology, with a focus on the National Disability Insurance Scheme and the National Injury Insurance Scheme.
Since his admission as a solicitor in 2007, Greg has worked solely in insurance compensation for everyday people.
Greg prides himself on providing professional and timely service to his clients, and having a down-to-earth attitude.
Specialises in personal injury and insurance claims
Memberships & Associations
- Deputy chair of the Practice Management Course committee of the Queensland Law Society
- Secretary of the Queensland branch of the Australian Lawyers Alliance
- Member of the Disability Insurance Executive Committee of the Australian Lawyers Alliance
- Formerly a member, secretary and president of MultiLink Community Services Inc., not-for-profit organisation providing community and recreational services to the aged, disabled, minority and youth groups in the Logan, South Brisbane and Northern Gold Coast areas
An avid outdoors man, Greg loves mountain biking and bush walking.