- Acts for international and national banks
- Experience acting for high net worth individuals
- Member of the Queensland Law Society
- The 2017 Doyles Guide listed Carew Lawyers as a leading law firm in our key areas of law
He manages practice group client service standards and personally litigates a variety of matters where his experience dictates.
Greg has extensive experience in litigation matters, personally managing large and complex litigation matters as well as supervising them.
With his extensive experience, Greg secured the world’s largest bank as a client.
- Assisting in policy formulation and recommendations as a prelude to the Queensland Building Services Authority Act 1997 (Qld).
- Acts for high net worth individuals on a variety of matters.
- Acts for international and national banks.
- Acts for the Queensland Building and Construction Commission.
- Supervises complex litigation matters.
- Personally manages large and complex litigation matters.
Memberships & Admissions
- Member of the Building Dispute Practitioner’s Society Inc.
- Admitted to the Supreme Court of Queensland.
- Admitted to the High Court of Australia.
- Member of the Queensland Law Society.