- Specialist in various areas relating to insurance
- Over 20 years experience relating to insurance
- Queensland Law Society Accredited Specialist in Personal Injury Law
- Recognised as a leading lawyer in the 2016 Doyles Guide
Darren Moore holds a Bachelor of Laws from QUT and was admitted as a solicitor of the Supreme Court and High Court in February 1992. Darren is a Queensland Law Society Accredited Specialist in acting for people injured at work, in a motor vehicle accident or elsewhere.
Along with Carew Lawyers, Darren has specifically been listed in the 2016 Doyles Guide as a leading lawyer in Queensland acting for injured people in the areas of Motor Accidents, WorkCover and Public Liability claims. Doyles Guide is an Australian wide publication listing the leading Australian lawyers and firms in their area of legal speciality.
Darren has been a member of the Australian Lawyers Alliance and sat on the State Committee for many years as a committee member and Secretary as well as being a National Director and a convenor of both the ALA National and State injury law conferences for over a decade.
He has presented papers and chaired sessions at many ALA and Queensland Law Society injury law conferences and sat on various QLS conference committees.
Darren has been a volunteer solicitor at the Nundah Legal Community Centre for over 15 years and heavily involved as a volunteer with local organisations and clubs including Brothers Junior Rugby Union and Toombul Cricket.
- Specialises in insurance and compensation law
- Listed as a leading lawyer in the 2016 Doyles Guide
Memberships & Associations
- Queensland Law Society Accredited Specialist
- Australian Lawyers Alliance
Darren is married with two grown-up children and outside work enjoys family time, reading and travelling.