- Started Carew Lawyers in 1984
- Renowned for his commitment to clients and to the law
- Member of the Australian Lawyers Alliance and Queensland Law Society
- The 2016 Doyles Guide listed Carew Lawyers as a leading law firm in our key areas of law
- Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of Business (Management) degrees from the Queensland University of Technology
- Former President and Secretary of MultiLink Community Services Inc.
- Greg prides himself on providing professional and timely service to his clients
- Bachelor of Laws degree from the Queensland University of Technology
- Significant experience in the legal industry, having worked for the Supreme and District Courts
- Cara has strong life experience which enables her to really understand our clients and their needs
Sieli has worked in the legal industry for over 15 years assisting in a wide range of duties both inside and outside of the courtroom. Whether it be banking, secretarial assistance, appointment setting, liaising with clients and managing critical legal documents, carries out her work with the utmost care. She prides herself on ensuring clients are attended to in a courteous, gentle and respectful manner.
Outside of work, Sieli enjoys paddling, Cross Fit training, travelling and socialising with friends and family.
Karin has been the receptionist at Carew Lawyers for many years. When you phone Carew Lawyers or attend our office you will receive a warm and friendly greeting from Karin.
Rhiannon has been with the firm since 1999 working in both administration and accounts roles. She has worked as a paralegal secretary to Greg Spinda, Partner, since 2007.
Hayley works in an administrative role at Carew Lawyers, while she completes her Bachelor of Laws at the University of Queensland. As Legal Assistant, Hayley works with our clients to prepare initial documents, which assists in ensuring a quick and efficient claim.