- Started Carew Lawyers in 1984
- Renowned for his commitment to clients and to the law
- Member of the Australian Lawyers Alliance and Queensland Law Society
- Specialist in various areas relating to insurance
- Highly respected compensation law specialist
- Queensland Law Society Accredited Specialist in Personal Injury Law
- Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of Business (Management) degrees from the Queensland University of Technology
- Former President and Secretary of MultiLink Community Services Inc.
- Greg prides himself on providing professional and timely service to his clients
Sean has been with the Carew Lawyers team since 2011. Sean holds a Bachelor of Laws from the Queensland University of Technology and a Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice from the College of Law. He is also a member of the Queensland Law Society.
Sean works with our clients and the Partners to progress matters quickly. He has a friendly attitude and approaches every task with motivation to ensure clients are provided timely service.
In his spare time, Sean enjoys training in mixed martial arts, seeing friends and travelling.
At Carew Lawyers, we pride ourselves on caring from the moment you walk through the door. The entire team is dedicated to making your experience the easiest and the best that it can be. – Send us an email or give us a call and we’ll take the very best care of you.
Karin has been the receptionist at Carew Lawyers for many years. When you phone Carew Lawyers or attend our office you will receive a warm and friendly greeting from Karin.
Rhiannon has been with the firm since 1999 working in both administration and accounts roles. She has worked as a paralegal secretary to Greg Spinda, Partner, since 2007.
Hayley works in an administrative role at Carew Lawyers, while she completes her Bachelor of Laws at the University of Queensland. As Legal Assistant, Hayley works with our clients to prepare initial documents, which assists in ensuring a quick and efficient claim.
Bringing her 20 years experience as a business owner and operator, Gaylene is the Carew Lawyers accounts-wiz! Her impressive folio includes a Financial Services Certification, and Tax Practitioners Board registration as a BAS agent.